Date of Birth: 18 February, 1967 in Bikaner (Rajasthan) INDIA
Education: Practiced Bikaneri Miniature Painting under Exclusive Guidance of his father Shree Gordhan Dass Swami
- 1994: National History paintings Rage Mela Exhibition, of Chandigarh.
- 1995: 8th international exhibition of Botanical Art and illustration by Hunt Institute Mellon University in Pittsburgh in U.S.A (27th to 4th November.)
- 1996: The only traditional artist selected for an artist camp an exhibition organized by The Maurya Sheration Hotel ( Welcome group)
- 1997: Gallery Lafayette, Paris.
- 1997: Mehrangarh Museum Turst ( Feb. 15th to 28th)
- 1997: Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai ( Oct. 8th to 16th)
- 1997: Various Exhibitions at National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum New Delhi.
- 1998: Surajkund Crafts Mela, Surajkund Haryana.
- 2001: “With Tarshito, the Warriors of Love”, at NCPA, Mumbai in collaboration with Morcraft.
- 2002: “No borders no Wars” at Lokayata Art Gallery, Delhi
- 2006: Work Showed in “Virasat” Event, under the patronage of Italian Culture Center, Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur.
- 2006: “An Exhibition with Tarshito” in Kala-Ghora Festival (A part of Times of India) at Artist Centre, Mumbai.
- 2006: “Offering” with Tarshito at Nature, Morte, New Delhi.
- 2012: The IIC Experience 1st to 7th November 2012 in Annexe Art Gallery,New Delhi
- 2014: Asia Bazaar at DASTKAR,New Delhi from 5th to 14th Sep 2014.
- Paintings have been used for UNICEF Greeting Cards.
- Paintings have been used in “The Garden of Life” by Naveen Patnaik (Doubleday in 1993 New York).
- Paintings have been used in French book “Bienvenue a` Jaipur” by Manue Lorien.
- Our studio has been recommended by Germen Guide Book- “Marco Polo”.
- Our studio has been recommended by French Guide Book- “Petit Fute“.